Today I spend about an hour going through the CSS of this blog’s INove theme and found a few more interesting things. I experimented with different pieces of code, but didn’t change anything major. All I decided to do was change the font for the post and page titles (you can’t go wrong with Trajan Pro!!!!), as well as their size and color. I also took the header image into Photoshop and applied a glass effect, making it a little more interesting.
That’s all for now. I’d talk about what I did in class, but Dropbox didn’t have time to upload my new work.
3.4.2010: I updated three pictures on the light painting gallery and added one image to the “Works in Progress” page. Today in class I worked on the third image on the “Works in Progress” page and started on a new image that Mr. Skocko called “beautiful.” I would put the original of that image on the “Works in Progress” page, but I think I’ll save it for its own post. Also, neither of the two pictures I worked on during class had time to sync up to Dropbox, so I don’t even have the files.